Friday, August 5, 2011
Our Tennessee Adventures Have Come to An End
Unfortunately a week after my family came to visit we found ourselves on the road driving home to Michigan. It happened all very sudden and I was not the happiest camper about leaving; especially my YMCA, but on Monday August 1st we packed up our things and headed home. We arrived home to a HOT house and we have been unpacking, cleaning and trying to get back into a routine. We are both happy to be home and see our family and friends. As sad as I was to leave my vacation life in Nashville I am happy to be home and have more time to get ready to go back to school in a few weeks. I will continue to make entries into our blog as they arise but for now our 'Summer in the South' has come to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment