Monday, July 18, 2011

Downtown

Not a whole lot has been happening worth writing about.  We tried out a new restaurant on Saturday with Caleb (Matt's brother) called The Catfish House and then we FINALLY headed downtown to Broadway for a little Nashville nightlife.  We mostly checked out the boot stores and then visited a few honky tonks.  Last time we were there we really liked Cadillac Ranch so we ended the night there.  Unfortunately we didn't see anyone famous this trip downtown but maybe next time.
However, we will be seeing Luke Bryan on Wednesday night at the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush at the Opry House.  We have been hearing about the concert on the radio so I checked it out online and it is a Free 1 hour concert that you either had to win tickets to or check at the right time online for them and today I was able to snag 2 tickets so I am pretty excited and hope that we have a great time.  I will post more after the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment